I was tagged by Sara @ The bibliophagist to do the Book Blogger Test Tag!
Thanks for tagging me although I only just now have time to write this post.
You must answer all of these questions truthfully and once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer the questions next.
What are your top three book pet hates?
- When a book jumps between timelines with no clear indication and I’m all of a sudden reading about a different character.
- When a series releases 1 book in a different size or style. They need to be similar and have the same height on my shelf.
- When a book doesn’t have a paperback version. I just love paperbacks okay.
Describe your perfect reading spot
This varies depending on the season I am in.
- Spring; usually on a blanket with pillows either inside my apartment or if the temperature isn’t too extreme yet maybe in the park with headphones in.
- Summer; in the shade on the campsite we stay at every summer.
- Autumn/Fall; Next to the window with a cup of tea and loads of rain outside
- Winter; sprawled on my bed.
Tell us three book confessions
- I sometimes buy a book for a birthday just so I can read it first or borrow it later.
- I’ve never been that into the classics.
- I tend to buy the books with the prettier cover even if it’s more expensive.
When was the last time you cried at a book?
Going to be a cliché and say that for me that had to be with the ending of
Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas
How many books are on your bedside table?
None, seeing as I don’t have a bedside table.
What is your favourite snack whilst you’re reading?
I might enjoy a cup of tea while reading but I tend to dive into my books and forget the world around me for hours on end.
Name three books you’d recommend to everyone
Personally, I feel that everyone should read the following:
- The raven cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
- Grimm Fairytales by Brothers Grimm
- Nimona by Noella Stevenson
Show us a picture of your favourite shelf on your bookcase
The books are all just so nice, colour-coordinated, and even.
Write how much books mean to you in 3 words
Books are life
What’s your biggest reading secret?
I haven’t read any ”classics”. There is too much pressure on doing it and having the same generalised opinion about them. I’d rather read what I know I’d enjoy.